Alert Level 4 - Prepare, Prevent, Protect.
Covid-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and breathing by a type of Coronavirus.
There are some simple steps you can take to protect you and your family and fight the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 (for free) if you have any symptoms or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with the Coronavirus.